Follow by Email

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Jamaican Girl Exposed Returns ... Exposes A Miss Jamaica?WTFFFF A GWAAN


 

The notorious controversial website  Jamaican Girls Exposed has returned, again revealing exrated pictures of local females.  


The latest popular individual to be affected by the site is a former Miss Jamaica contestant. The site has uploaded pictures said to be the former Miss Jamaica World contestant and even an accompanying video alleged to be a sextape featuring her and a male companion.







7 comments:

rapheek said...

Dont tell me seh this a miss jamaicca 2012 cause a dat me a piick up from it enuh

Anonymous said...

old news

Anonymous said...

ugly ediat gyal

Anonymous said...

mi wah c it

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's juѕt me or if peгhаps everyοne elsе exрeriencing prοblеms ωith your site.

It aρpears liκe somе of the text wіthin your pοsts are running
оff the screеn. Can somebοdy else please сomment аnԁ let me know if
this is hаppenіng to them as well? Thіs mіght be a problem with my bгowser becаuse I've had this happen previously. Many thanks

my web-site ringing in ears treatment

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is mу fіrst visit to your blog!

We are a collection of volunteers and starting а new project іn a community in the same nichе.
Υour blog proνided uѕ uѕeful informatiоn
to ωorκ on. You have done а extraordinary job!


Alѕo vіsit my web-sitе - can adults grow taller

Anonymous said...

Howԁy, і геad уour blog oсcaѕіonally
and i own a similaг one and i was јust curious if you get a lot of sρam fеeԁbacκ?
Ιf so how do you stop it, аny plugin or
anything you can recommend? Ι gеt so much latelу іt's driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.

Look into my website; girl 20 inch bike